Here are few performance highlights @ the close of FY20:
- Strong sales pipeline delivering sign-ups across Australia, including Greg Hocking, Century 21 and LJ Hooker.
- We are building our brand presence via digital channels and selected industry digital assets.
- Our strongest lead-generation channel is customer referrals.
- Amazing customer satisfaction – happy property managers and 82% of tenants rate their experience as excellent.
- Strong focus on customer care and quality. Our customer care team monitors AI quality using our proprietary customer care software.
- Ongoing product development. “Alex” is getting seriously good – we are continuing to train our AI and build new in-chat features based on customer data.
In the early stages of the pandemic, our prospective customers were rapidly dealing with challenges such as work-from-home arrangements, rental relief negotiations and new legislation. Our sales momentum (unfortunately) slowed and we focused on serving our current customers with bespoke features to help them navigate COVID.
Since May, the real-estate software market is strong across property management as agencies look to optimise productivity and costs. We are confident that we will be able to maintain our sales and customer service momentum.